- 100% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- SOFT FABRIC, COLLEGE STYLE: The version of the Give and Go II Full Zip Fleece Jacket is crafted of ultra-soft 100% polyester microfleece for the perfect amount of warmth and college style
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: With a collared neck and full zippered closure plus a drawcord adjustable hem, you can be sure you're protected from the frigid cold
- VERSATILE LAYER: Soft and warm, the microfleece material is the perfect outer or extra mid layer warmth for any winter event
- REGULAR FIT: A modern classic fit and with a soft, lightweight feel and two zippered hand pockets make this fleece jacket a staple for comfortable outdoor activity
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a long-lasting jacket you will enjoy for seasons to come
Nothing gets us to thinking about our alma-matter more than the onset of the fall season. This collegiate styled microfleece jacket is a must for any chilly outings. The Columbia Women's Give and Go II Full Zip Fleece Jacket is a soft, cold weather-ready staple – an ultimate warmth provider and everyday style piece. Perfect for Fall, Winter, or Spring. You're bound to be warm and worry-free in this fleece jacket crafted of our super-soft polyester microfleece. It's the perfect layering piece and first line of defense to combat the cold. When fit across a wide range of layering is a factor, a regular fit is necessary; it allows for comfortable movement that you need. An added bonus is the warm collar that's flexible enough to wear it up or down, depending on your desired level of toastiness. Columbia offers this fleece jacket with a range of college logos and in a variety of sizes. Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.