- GreenPan’s Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, so it will never release toxic fumes, even if it’s accidentally overheated
- Metal utensil safe, this collection's diamond-reinforced coating is incredibly durable
- Tough Hard Anodized Body is scratch-resistant and designed to stand up to daily demands
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Durable glass lid for easy food monitoring, oven safe up to 425°F
- Matte stainless steel handle features a riveted, ergonomic design for a secure and comfortable grip
Make every day easy with the Chatham 11" everyday pan featuring a lid and helper handle. Chatham features GreenPan’s Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating, which is reinforced with diamonds for incredible durability. It’s even metal utensil safe. Thermolon does what other nonstick coatings can’t—fry, sear, braise, and deglaze with nonstick ease! This pan is constructed with a durable hard anodized aluminum for maximum strength, scratch protection, and chip resistance. It's free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium to keep your kitchen worry-free for years to come. This 11" pan wipes clean, but it's dishwasher safe for big messes. Drip-free edges allow for easy pouring and the durable stainless steel handles give you a secure grip. The pan includes a glass lid for easy food monitoring without losing heat, helping you keep an eye on your meals. Oven safe and broiler safe (glass lid up to 425°F), GreenPan Chatham is the perfect addition to any kitchen.