- GreenPan’s Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, so it will never release toxic fumes, even if it’s accidentally overheated
- Tough Hard Anodized body is scratch-resistant and designed to stand up to daily demands
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Durable glass lid for easy food monitoring, oven safe up to 425°F
- Riveted stainless steel handle is contoured for a relaxed and comfortable grip
- Suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Hand wash only
This covered 12” fry pan from GreenPan’s Lima collection is a versatile kitchen workhorse that’s perfect for searing, braising, frying, and more. The contoured stainless steel handle is durable and comfortable, while the tempered glass lid gives you a quick and easy view of your food without sacrificing heat. Crafted from hard anodized aluminum, this durable pan is scratch-resistant and works on all stovetops except induction. GreenPan’s Thermolon ceramic nonstick coating is a high-performance alternative to traditional nonstick coatings and is made without PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium. It will never release toxic fumes, even if accidentally overheated. Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F, lid 425°F. Hand wash only. Limited lifetime warranty.