- J-B Weld Herculiner Truck Bed Liner: Is The Original Do-It-Yourself Truck Bed Liner. Just 3 Easy Steps: Prep, Apply And Let It Dry. It Can Be Used On Truck Bed Liners, Trailers, Boat Decks, Walkways, Car Floors, Tire Fenders And More
- Cure And Set Time: Once Applied, Herculiner Will Have A Functional Cure In 10 To 12 Hours And Will Fully Cure In 24 Hours. Surface Applications: Metal, Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass, Rubber, Most Plastics, Pvc And More
- Versatile & Dependable: Herculiner Is A Tough, Textured Formula With A “Like New” Finish That Cures Stronger Than A Water-Based Product. It Provides A Durable Skid-Resistant Protective Coating That Prevents Rust And Won'T Chip, Flake Or Peel
- Components Included: Herculiner Kit Includes 1 Gallon Of Herculiner Bed Liner, 1 Application Brush, 2 Rollers, 1 Roller Handle, And 1 Abrasive Pad
- Tough, textured polyurethane protective coating
- 5 times thicker than other roll-ons
- Skid resistant surface which wont chip, flake, or peel
Herculiner brush-on truck bed liner kit includes the following: one gallon of ready-to-use protective coating, one application brush for tight spots and corners, two rollers for easy/even application, one roller handle, and one abrasive pad to prepare truck bed. It has polyurethane and rubber granule coating that is applied in just 3 easy steps to the bed surface using the rollers and brush included with the kit. When cured, it provides a durable skid-resistant protective coating. Because it can bond to virtually any surface or material, Herculiner can be applied to wood, metal, concrete, aluminum, asphalt, rubber, fiberglass, and most plastics, including PVC.