- Size: 32" x 79"; insulation: premium hollow fiber;
- Shell: polyester; liner: polyester Pongee; Temp. Rating: 20 F
- Two bags can be zipped together; two way zipper;
- Sewn in draft tube and chest collar; thermal collar
- Free stuff sack; inner pocket
A great choice for three season camping where a lot of warmth and space is needed, the 20 degree High Peak Alpinizmo Ceduna delivers a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of elbow room. The Ceduan's "S" quilt construction keeps the 3.5 pounds of non-allergenic Hollow fiber insulation in place and prevents cold spots. 190T polyester shell and Silk Like liner are both durable and comfortable to sleep in while the 2-way main zipper allows for venting. The Ceduna can be fully unzipped and used as a blanket or can be combined with another Ceduna to form a double-wide sleeping bag. Comes with stuff sack for storage and transport.