- SAFE, NATURAL LONG-LASTING HEAT - Odorless, Disposable, Single-Use Item, Do Not Apply Directly to The Skin. TSA Approved. Made in the USA using domestic and imported materials.
- TO ACTIVATE - Remove warmer from outer package, shake to activate. Warmer heats up in 15-30 minutes. If heat decreases, expose warmer to air and shake. After use, dispose with regular garbage. Ingredients will not harm the environment.
- MULTIPURPOSE WARMERS - Single use air-activated heat packs that provide everyday warmth and are ideal for keeping your body warm when the temperature gets cold. They’re available in several styles designed for your hands, feet, and body.
- WHEN TO USE: Tailgating at Events, Outdoor Sporting Events, Hunting & Fishing, Camping & Hiking, Working in The Yard, Jogging or Taking Your Pet for A Walk. Convenient, Compact, Portable.
Bring the Heat!
HotHands Body & Hand Super Warmers are single use air-activated heat packs that provide everyday warmth and are ideal for keeping your body warm when the temperature gets cold. These warmers provide safe, natural heat, so you can enjoy the great outdoors during those harsh winter months. The body warmers are larger than the normal hand warmer, and are designed to last longer than standard heat packs. Convenient, Compact, Portable. Thoughtfully designed so you can enjoy HotHands anytime, anywhere.
Specs & Details:
• Quantity: 40 Individual Body & Hand Super Warmers
• Duration OF Heat: Up to 18 hours of heat.
• Activation Time: 15-30 minutes.
• Average Temperature: 135 degrees Fahrenheit (57 degrees Celsius).
• Max Temperature: 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71 degrees Celsius).
• Ingredients: Iron Powder, Water, Salt, Activated Charcoal, and Wood Fiber.
• Country of Origin: Made in the USA using domestic and imported materials.
• Storage: Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Trusted - HotHands, the leader in air-activated warmers, has been warming hands, feet, and bodies for over 20 years. It’s a brand trusted all over the world by professional athletes, outdoor sporting enthusiasts, spectators, skiers, outdoor worker and by anyone wanting safe, convenient, concentrated warmth in cold weather conditions.
Directions - Do not open the outer package until ready to use. Remove warmer from the outer package: shake to activate. Do not open, puncture, or tear warmer. Warmer heats up in 15-30 minutes. If heat decreases, expose warmer to air and shake. After use, dispose with regular garbage. Ingredients will not harm the environment.
Buy with Confidence - To ensure you receive genuine HotHands products when shopping online, please only purchase from authorized distributors or retailers or an Amazon listing that clearly states the product is sold and shipped directly by Amazon. com. Unauthorized sellers, such as private sellers (not commercial sellers) may offer outdated products or imitations not meeting HotHands quality standards. We want our customers to purchase our products with the confidence that they are getting genuine, quality HotHands products.
The highly portable and air-activated Heatmax Hand and Body Warmers are a use-anywhere solution to the frigid cold. Keep a couple in your car, first aid kit, or backpack for emergencies, or use them as a regular staple during any cold-weather activities, including skiing, hiking, hunting, fishing, or working outdoors. Designed to last for up to 18 hours, the Heatmax Hand and Body Warmers provide safe, comfortable warmth in the coldest of temperatures. The four by five inch packets can be placed in pockets, between layers of clothing, or directly where you need them.
Heatmax warmers are odorless, disposable, non-toxic, and nonflammable, so you can use them without worry. Made of natural materials, including iron powder, water, salt, activated charcoal, and wood fiber, the warmers are . The packets are simple to use. When you open the wrapper exposing the contents to air, the materials react together to produce heat through an extremely fast oxidation (or rusting) process. Users should allow 10 to 20 minutes for the warmers to reach their optimal temperatures, and can count on warmth for up to 18 hours.