- CATCH MORE FISH - uses patented underwater sounds of baitfish to stimulate a feeding frenzy and help you catch bass and other predatory species
- VERSATILE FISH ATTRACTOR - features 25 audible sounds designed to entice a wide variety of bait right to your boat
- SUPPORTS VARIOUS TECHNIQUES - includes patterns designed by Kevin VanDam specifically for shallow power, finesse, vegetation, top water schooling, off shore structure, marinas, docks, crawfish and more
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY - delivers superb sound emitting technology to imitate fish-feeding activities in order to provoke reactive bites
- EFFECTIVE ATTRACTANT - manipulates a fish's primary sensory system by sending out reverberations directly to its lateral line, driving them into a feeding frenzy
The HydroWave KVD H2 is a Marine Audio Device based on the reactive senses of a Bass and other predatory fish. The HydroWave H2 delivers the latest in patented, sound emitting technology, effectively imitating the audible underwater sounds of baitfish and fish-feeding activities. Research has proven these sounds stimulate feeding in game fish. In addition to the 16 sound patterns on the H2 Bass HydroWave, the KVD H2 has 9 additional sound patterns designed by Kevin VanDam for specific fishing situations: shallow power, shallow finesse, vegetation, topwater schooling, offshore structure, offshore schooling, offshore finesse, marinas/docks, and crawfish.