- Repels Bugs & Insects - Add a layer of insect protection when you go out with Insect Shield's comfortable socks. Our socks comfortable and a fashionable way to repel insects during any outdoor activity. The repellency stays in the socks, not on your skin. You can't tell it's there, but the bugs can. Insect Shield is Insect repellent you'll love to wear
- Tested, Proven, & EPA-Registered - Use our socks to protect your legs from bug bites and ticks during outdoor activities such as hikes, backyard BBQs, camping, international travel, and more. Insect Shield is an EPA-Registered technology for treating apparel that repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums)
- Comfortable with Built-in Cushion - Our comfortable socks have built-in cushions on the foot bed and ankles to keep you comfortable throughout the day
- Sustainable Materials and Designed to Last - Our insect repellent socks are made of a comfortable blend of Bamboo which consists of 49% polyester, 47% cotton, 3% rubber, and 1% spandex for flexibility and a custom fit
- Insect Repellency Lasts Up to 70 Washes - Insect Shield is tightly bonded to fabric fibers resulting in long-lasting repellency, expected to last the lifetime of the garment, up to 70 launderings for apparel and 25 for gear.
Insect Shield bug repellent socks are a comfortable and convenient way to help stay protected from insects like ticks and mosquitoes. Insect Shield technology converts clothing and gear into effective, long lasting and convenient insect protection. These socks are stretchy and comfortable and last up to 40 washes. These insect protectant socks are made from bamboo and are sustainable and are built with a padded foot bed and back ankle area.