- Lew's Mach 1 left-hand retrieve speed spool combo: Baitcast reel features a 1-piece lightweight SLP graphite frame and side plates with 3 drain ports
- Zero reverse: Reel features premium 8 bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and zero reverse 1-way clutch
- Speed gears: Baitcasting reel features high strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Multi-setting brake (MSB): Externally-adjustable dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengage-able disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Baitcasting reel: Reel features a machined, double anodized aluminum, 32 millimeter deep spool, a double anodized, aluminum drag star with an audible click and a durable Rulon drag system which provides up to 15 pounds of drag power
- Fishing reel: The Baitcast reel includes a 95 millimeter bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with LEW'S Combat Grip paddles, a double anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with an audible click and a Combat Grip thumb bar
- Baitcast combo: Features a 1-piece IM8 graphite blank with Nano technology
Perfectly balanced and affordable, the Mach I Speed Spool SLP Combo is a superior mid-priced combo. The rod is a one-piece IM8 graphite blank that sports a Winn Dri-Tac handle, Lew’s custom graphite reel seat, and guides constructed with durable stainless steel frames and aluminum oxide inserts. The reel was designed on our ever-popular SLP frame platform, which is 10 s;maller than traditional speed spools. Internally the Mach I has solid brass Speed Gears and a 8-bearing system that is always smooth.