- PROTECT THE FOREST: In Living Forest, you play one of four Spirits of Nature trying to save the Forest. You’re not alone in this task, Guardian Animals have come together around the Circle of Spirits where you progress to help you.
- STRATEGY GAME: Each turn, the guardian animals bring some precious elements. If you manage to combine a good team of Guardian Animals, you can perform actions optimally. But beware, some of them are solitary and do not like to meet other fellows.
- MULTIPLE PATHS TO VICTORY: There are three ways to save the Sacred Tree. Plant 12 different Protective Trees, collect 12 Sacred Flowers to awaken Sanki the great Guardian of the Forest, or extinguish 12 Fires to permanently repel Onibi.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: With an interesting combination of game mechanics, a wide variety of actions and combinations of guardian animals, and turns that consist of three phases, no two games are ever quite the same.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family board game for adults and kids can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. The average playtime is approximately 40 minutes.
In Living Forest, you play as a nature spirit who will try to save the forest and its sacred tree from the flames of Onibi. But you are not alone in your mission as the animal guardians have come together to lend a hand around the Circle of Spirits where you progress. Each turn, they bring you valuable elements, so try to combine your team of animal guardians as best as possible to carry out your actions, but be careful because some are lonely and do not like to be mixed with others...