- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- Using a Longitudinal Groove System, LGS, across the thickest section of the barrel wall allows for excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for an increased performance zone
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
Crafted excellence. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper.