- AGE, ADRENALIN, CAFFEINE, NERVES, COLD, WIND, ALCOHOL, all affect your ability to hold a rangefinder sufficiently steady to know with confidence that you’ve hit the right target. Finally there is a solution that doesn’t involve bracing against a tree.
- NIKON’S EXCLUSIVE STABILIZATION TECHNOLOGY stabilizes not only the viewfinder, but also the outbound laser for unequaled accuracy and control. Technology proven through decades of refinement and use in Nikon camera lenses.
- SLOPE ON / SLOPE OFF – HOW DO YOU PROVE IT? Never be disqualified or even leave your status in doubt. Nikon’s exclusive external LED provides a Visual Confirmation that the COOLSHOT PRO is in a USGA conforming mode - legal for Tournament play.
- BACKGROUND CONTRASTED CRYSTAL CLEAR OLED DISPLAY with auto or manual brightness levels. Nikon LOCKED‐ON 2 technology. When measuring to a target with background, (flagstick in front of trees), a green ring circles the target to confirm lock.
- ADVANCED PIN IDENTIFICATION AND QUICK MULTI-TARGET MAPPING – Continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds) allows for quick, easy measurements to multiple targets - flagstick, trees, hazards – everything you need to know as you prepare your shot.
The new COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED provides a major advantage for golfers who rely on accurate distance measurements before taking a shot: Unshakable confidence. Through technology that stabilizes the slight hand movements that occur while ranging, COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED enables you to direct the laser onto any target faster and more confidently, especially beneficial with small objects such as flagsticks.