- Prizm Snow is Oakley’s exclusive lens technology that’s engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of challenging light and snow conditions.
- Flight Tracker XM's low profile frame design provides optimized field-of-view in all directions, and achieves seamless helmet integration as well
- Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold with discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Optically correct injection-molded dual Plutonite lens material with F3 Anti-fog coating that meets high impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards, and provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam w/ moisture-wicking polar fleece lining, a wide 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit, & discreet frame notches at temples that provide compaibility with most prescription eyewear
On the mountain, how you look and feel are almost as important as product performance, which is why a “timeless, clean and classic” design was the driving factor for our new snow goggle, Flight Tracker. Inspired by Oakley’s first true oversized snow goggle, Canopy, the new Flight Tracker XM has an oversized full-rim toric design which will certainly become another staple in the line. The intent was to provide a timeless design with modern flair, simple yet proven features, and an optimized field-of-view in all directions. With large, medium, and small sizes, the Flight Tracker will fit a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.