- MOD3 SPECS: Ski helmet featuring BOA 360 Fit System, Fidlock Buckle, X-Static Removable Liner/Earpads, Modular Brim System, Brim/Goggle Ventilation, Adjustable Ventilation, and ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 Certifications help keep you safe.
- LIKE A SECOND SKULL: Designed with a hybrid shell construction (ABS in front and In-Mold in rear), Oakley MOD3 snowboarding helmets give you both increased durability and weight savings. MOD3 delivers the highest level of comfort for all-day riding.
- MODULAR BRIM SYSTEM (MBS): The innovative MOD3 Goggle/Helmet integrated venting system allows air to flow unobstructed through the brim ventilation. Hot air from the goggle is channeled through the brim and helmet for better anti-fog performance.
- BOA 360 FIT SYSTEM: A fully adjustable design is engineered to help deliver an exact fit. Sizing: Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm).
- OAKLEY PERFORMANCE: The passion we have for sports, technology, innovation, service and unconventional thinking unites us and enables us to do our best work. At Oakley, if it's not good enough for the world's best athletes, it's not good enough.
Oakley MOD3 snow helmets for adults have an updated design aesthetic, integration of adjustable venting—now the wearer can dial in the helmet ventilation that's perfect for them and manage temperature in all weather conditions. A 360-degree BOA closure system delivers full, wraparound comfort while securing the helmet fit. The evolution of the Modular Brim System allows wearers to choose between a brim or no-brim aesthetic, without jeopardizing goggle integration, and the redesigned earpad and head liner feature X-Static fabric, an odor and bacteria-eliminating technology. Low-friction MIPS layer enables relative motion between the head and the helmet, adding more protection against rotational motion to the brain caused by angled contact. All-mountain versatility and lightweight, in-mold construction with design lines inspired by freshly groomed resort corduroy, MOD3 ski and snowboard helmets are the go-to for all-mountain riders/skiers. At Oakley, we live and breathe our brand and what we do is sacred to us. We ensure our manufacturing facilities meet all of Oakley's rigorous and uncompromising standards that allow us to achieve the highest level of quality. We consistently monitor production and regularly test components to ensure products made in our facilities continue to earn the right to bear the Oakley icon.