- Biotite construction - Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-conscious
- Front hinge and wide armholes for enhanced range of motion
- Zip closure with 2 adjustable belts for security
- PW lanyard attachment ring
- Harmonized U. S. Coast guard and Transport Canada Approved life jacket
The O’Brien traditional is a comfortable, neo-style life jacket that will have you loving your time on the water. The biotite construction adds breathability for faster drying and makes it lighter and more environmentally conscious than traditional neoprene, while still providing exceptional comfort. Segmented panels and the wide armholes minimize any hindrance in range of motion, while the front zipper and two adjustable belts dial in that snug fit to keep you safe on the water.