- FILTER MADE IN THE USA: All filters are in accordance with ASTM test standards
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE FIT: Adjustable ear loops and nose wire provide a comfortable fit and tight seal.
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, DURABLE: Water & stain repellent, the mask can be laundered up to 30 times with 100% effectiveness.
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable polyester fabric outperforms cotton in a 10,000+ cycle abrasion test and is faster to dry and wick moisture.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
Protect yourself and others The next time you leave home with the essential mask Filter. Sold in a 3-pack, The essential mask Filter is designed to be worn with the essential face mask for high filtration efficiency to reduce contamination When in crowded areas. At Outdoor Research, we think that life gets better the minute we step out the door on a new adventure, no matter how big or small. We learn about ourselves, each other, and the environment every time we Get out. We come home a little wiser and stronger. We see the world more clearly, and that compels us to treat it better. More than anything, we're convinced that if we inspire more people to get outside, the world will be a better place. In 1981, a brilliant scientist and adventurer named Ron Gregg watched his frostbitten partner get airlifted off a Glacier on Denali. He'd spent months planning a new route in the purest style, skiing 100 miles from the road to the base of the climb. Barely halfway to the summit, their trip ended with the failure of a simple pair of gaiters. Stubborn to the end, Ron refused a seat on the helicopter and descended alone for two weeks, pondering what had happened. Somewhere along the way, he realized he could both Fix the gear problem and devote his life to pursuing his passion for adventure. By the end, he knew one thing for sure: he wasn't going back to his old job.