- INSULATED: These waterproof mittens are designed with 100% VerticalX insulation to keep your hands comfortably warm and equally breathable in the roughest of weather conditions from wind to snow to outperform other handwear.
- WATERPROOF: These Highcamp Mitts feature a water-resistant goat leather palm to provide an anti-slip grip on your phone or other small items. They are made with a fine blend of polyester and spandex with a 100% Tricot lining at the back of the hand.
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE: These insulated women’s gloves are touchscreen compatible with a removable liner that allows you to easily use devices like smartphones or a GPS device without taking them off and sacrificing your warmth.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Other features of these touchscreen gloves include a removable leash, pull-on loop, glove clip, stretch fourchettes, ladder-lock wrist cinch, SuperCinch gauntlet, and pre-curved construction for a suitable fit.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.
The Highcamp Collection has always been celebrated for its dependable warmth and unwavering weatherproofness - and now we're adding a little something extra to cheer about: VerticalX technology, the high-loft synthetic insulation with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio, breathability, and moisture management. Highcamp Gloves and Mitts with VerticalX perform better in the high alpine while still packing in all of your favorite features of this acclaimed collection. Touchscreen compatible liners still intact, with the same waterproof, windproof Ventia exterior shell, the Highcamps will outperform your other handwear options when conditions are substandard but the stoke is high.