- PENN BATTLE SPINNING INSHORE REEL: The PENN Battle offers aesthetically pleasing design, durable performance, and an attractive price point as just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The Neoprene reel covers can be used for stand-alone reels or while reel is attached to combo rod
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body, sideplate, and rotor help to maintain precision gear alignment in the toughest battles. Features a sleek Black/Gold/Smoke design. RIGHT/LEFT handle position for all anglers. Size 4000 reel.
- SMOOTH, EFFICIENT GEARS: Recovers at the rate of 37" | 94cm with every turn of the crank. Gear ratio of 6.2:1. With 6 total bearings, the Battle fishing reels feature 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings plus one instant-anti-reverse bearing, providing fast hook-ups.
- HT-100 FRONT DRAG SYSTEM: Built with carbon fiber drag washers for a max drag of 15lb | 6.8kg, this system will exhaust the fish without wearing you down.
- LINE CAPACITY: Line capacity rings to indicate how much line you have left, so you're not hit with any surprises. Mono Capacity yd/lb: 270/8 220/10 165/12. Braid Capacity yd/lb: 360/15 260/20 185/30.
The Penn Battle Spinning Reel Kit pairs the high-performing Battle reel with a spare anodized aluminum spool and a durable neoprene reel cover. The extra spool gives anglers the added convenience of being able to quickly switch between various line types. While the high-quality neoprene reel cover protects the reel from scrapes and dings while being transported. The Battle Spinning Reel offers a durable design, sleek cosmetics, and a silky smooth HT-100 drag as just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers use it. The Full Metal Body construction allows the reel to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment. With the Superline Spool, no backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. An unbeatable value for the price point!