- 7 ft A-FRAME PITCHING SCREEN; Instant portable baseball pitching screen is 7 feet high and tapered at the top so that a right or left hand pitcher can throw without obstruction; Includes 1 A-Frame 7' Pitching Screen, ground stakes and heavy duty zipper carrying bags with shoulder straps
- EASY QUICK SETUP; Pitching Screen sets up in less than 2 minutes; No tools required; Includes ground stakes for added stability; Nets can withstand even the hardest throws or hits
- ULTRA PORTABLE; Lightweight and compact, these can be moved to different locations during practice sessions; Collapsible Pitching Screen assemble quickly and easily for easy setup; Breaks down to fit in carrying bag for easy long-term storage and portability in any vehicle; Bow style poles keep the heavy-duty knotted screen netting taunt ready for any hit
- TRAIN ANYWHERE; Perfect for batting practice and training sessions; The A-Frame shape is designed specifically for baseball; Great for outdoor and indoor training sessions; Can be used for as a small portable backstop or when you don’t have a catcher
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS AND COACHES; German Marquez, Gorkys Hernandez and Jose Alguacil
The PowerNet A-Frame Pitching Screen is portable and lightweight but can take a hit! Great for batting practice and offers reliable protection for your pitcher. Sets up in minutes and easy to carry on and off the practice field. This is the perfect replacement to the old L-Screens that are heavy and less portable.