- The Peak Rotary Vise is designed for optimal tying efficiency and ease of adjustment. Materials (including Stainless Steel, Brass, Tool Steel, and Aircraft Aluminum) are chosen to last a lifetime.
- Hardened and tempered tool steel jaws hold hooks securely, from size 2/0 (depending on exact hook wire diameter) down to the smallest on the market.
- The large stable pedestal base will hold this vise where you set it and the non-marking feet will protect the surface you set it on.
- The steel base is powder coated white for a durable surface that provides a backdrop you can see your materials against.
- The base also includes an integrated hook/bead pocket with rounded edges for ease of removal and two accessory post mounting holes (accessory post not included).
All components of the Peak Vise are high quality stainless steel, hardened tool steel, and brass, with aluminum for the jaw tube link arm. The vise includes a set screw and Allen wrench to allow the vise to break down flat for travel. The hardened jaws can hold hooks from size 2 streamers down to #24 midges and the positive stop cam action allows repeatable gripping from the first fly to the last. Chose a pedestal base with a rounded pocket or C-clamp mount for a table edge up to 2 1/4". Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.