- 95% Organic Cotton and 5% Lycra.
- Sustainable - we manufacture with the planet In mind using non toxic organic materials and low impact dyes. GOTS certified from Seed to Sow
- Cotton Absorbs - It absorbs around one fifth of its weight before it can be considered damp.
- Cami comes with a built in shelf bra. Shelf Bra comes with removable bra pads providing customized shape and support
- Naturally breathable fabric - it absorbs moisture, like sweat, to reduce moisture build up between clothing and skin. This keeps you drier for longer time
Satva - Organically YouStrike a pose sporting this stylish fitted cami with color blocked panel design for a slimming look. Pairs well with our best selling Mantra legging
Why Organic Cotton?
Satva is GOTS certified and offers an eco-conscious alternative to activewear clothing. We produce our own organic cotton that is cultivated without the use of toxic pesticides, fertilizers and GMO's that are proven to be harmful to the environment and to the farmers that cultivate and produce it.
What Is Organic Cotton?
Organic cotton is cotton that is produced and certified to organic agricultural standards. Its production sustains the health of soils, ecosystems and people by using natural processes rather than artificial inputs. Importantly organic cotton farming does not allow the use of toxic chemicals or GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Instead, it combines tradition, innovation and science to benefit the shared environment and promote a good quality of life for all involved.
Good for Workout, Yoga, Running, Gym, Training, Any type of Physical Activity
- Sustainable Athleisure Wear
- Ethical Active Wear
- eco-friendlly Clothing
- Good for Sensitive Skin
- Allergen-Free Cotton
- Environmentally Friendlly Clothing