- The AiR 5.6 utilizes the AiR–XE shell, a dynamic shell design that's engineered for a truer fit and maximum ventilation
- Built for performance and protection, this helmet features a uniquely engineered and patented polymer that is superior to foam padding
- D3O Aero impact foam absorbs and locks together to disperse impact energy and reduce the force transmitted
- 14 vent holes that maximize ventilation
- Featuring the same impact absorption technologies as our football helmets, Schutt batter’s helmets are the fastest growing helmets on the field and made to be the best helmets for America's best teams right here in the USA
Schutt's newest fitted batter's helmet featuring D30 cushioning. This helmet utilizes D30 impact protection, which creates a soft and flexible shock absorbing material. The Air XE shell is the boldest helmet design on the field. It is made from solid ABS plastic, which helps to make this helmet fit comfortable.