- The AiR 4.2 utilizes the AiR–XE shell, a dynamic shell design that's engineered for a truer fit and maximum ventilation
- Two models are available: Junior (great for youth players) and Senior (for varsity players)
- D3O Aero impact foam absorbs and locks together to disperse impact energy and reduce the force transmitted
- 14 vent holes that maximize ventilation
- Featuring the same impact absorption technologies as our football helmets, Schutt batter’s helmets are the fastest growing helmets on the field and made to be the best helmets for America's best teams right here in the USA
The AiR 4.2 OSFM helmet features a high-impact AiR XE Shell that is durable. The mechanically attached D3O is lightweight and flexible. It absorbs and disperses energy upon impact. The liner is treated with an antimicrobial system to resist the development of bacterial odors. Comes with pre-drilled holes to attach the Schutt AiR Lite HR batter's guard.