- Includes two paddles connected to two 4ft/1.2 m tubes and a combination mounting loop
- No removable components or replacement parts
- Available in five resistance levels
- Trains swimmers to keep hands flat while opposing every movement to increase strength and ultimately speed
- Used by the United States Olympic Swim Team
- Brand: StretchCordz
- Color: Yellow
Our #1 dryland resistance product designed to emulate a swimming pull, StrechCordz with Paddles, improves IM times and trains swimmers to keep their hands in a flat, relaxed position. Used by the U.S. Olympic Swim Team and swimmers worldwide. Includes two, 4-ft (1.2 m) dedicated tubes with paddles and combination mounting loop. Not interchangeable. StrechCordz Dry-Land products come in five resistance levels: Silver: 3 - 8 lb (1.3 - 3.6 kg);Yellow: 5 - 14 lb (2.2 - 6.3 kg);Green: 8 - 24 lb (3.6 - 10.8 kg);Red: 12 - 31 lb (5.4 - 14.1 kg);Blue: 14 - 34 lb (6.3 - 15.4 kg).