- Used by professional baseball & softball players
- Telescoping upright adjusts from 26 - 53 Inches (66cm-135cm)
- 12 x 12 Inches base includes weight post for optional weight plate
- Durable, flexibleA rubber tee cup holds baseballs and softballs
- Easy set up and is portable for travel or storage
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction.
The G tee batting tee, model GT2653, is an Award winning, professional, portable, patented batting tee for Baseball and softball. The G tee won the best of show Award at the American Baseball coaches Association convention and they called it the bmws of batting tees. The G tee was engineered to professional standards and is constructed with only the finest components. G Tee's telescoping upright is adjustable from 26″-53″ (66cm-135cm). this range of motion allows the hitter to effortlessly set the desired hitting height. Seals and bushings at the core of the telescoping upright, maintain the height of the ball, hit after hit. The G tee base, 12″ x 12″ (30cm x 30cm), is made of high density polyethylene. The weight post with the optional 10 lb. Weight plate (Gt1901) gives the G tee incredible stability. This steadiness, along with the uniquely designed flexible rubber G tee cup, allows the hitter to more accurately hear and feel the ball on impact. The G tee is completely portable, Assembly or disassembly takes a matter of seconds. The G tee is not disposable, every part is replaceable. Please read our testimonials and see what coaches and players are saying about G tee. Made in USA.