- PIVOT ARM REVOLUTION: Cot setup just became child’s play. The pivot arm is a built-in lever that makes putting that last end bar in place quick and easy. No more wrestling with that fourth corner. Look for the pivot arm cots in the selector box
- STRONG AND STURDY: Reinforced steel X-leg assembly strengthens the cot and provides stability; Portable folding cot makes camp set up hassle free
- GET OFF THE GROUND: Take the comfort of a bed to the outdoors; Sleep free from rocks and other unlevel surfaces when you use this TETON Sports Cot; You deserve a good night’s sleep when you’re camping; Wake up refreshed
- SIZE DOES MATTER: Longer than a twin mattress and supports up to 400 pounds (181. 4 kg) easily; Cot folds up for easy transport; Pack weight 20 pounds (9. 1 kg)
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Take the comfort of a bed to the outdoors when you choose the Adventurer Camp Cot. This portable sleep system means you’re free from dealing with rocks and other uneven surfaces while trying to sleep. And you deserve a good night’s sleep when you’re camping so you can wake up refreshed and ready for the day’s adventures. For a cot setup that seems like child’s play, choose from the Pivot Arm Camp Cots in the selector box. A pivot arm is a built-in lever that makes putting the last end bar into place quick and easy. It does all the work for you so the fourth corner is as easy as the first. Remember to choose the Pivot Arm cot for this great feature! All of these cots are equal in quality and longer than a twin mattress! Made with a 600D Oxford canvas bed and steel X-leg assembly that can hold up to 400 pounds (181 kg). Add a TETON Sports Camp Pad to your purchase for a 5-star camping experience.