- YOU WON’T NEED ANY OTHER BAG: The magic is in the removable inner fleece liner that fits this bag like a glove; It adds warmth in the coldest climates, is easy to clean, lightweight, used separately it’s a great blanket for snuggling up by the campfire
- NEVER ROLL YOUR SLEEPING BAG AGAIN: TETON provides a great compression sack for stuffing your sleeping bag; Start at the bottom and stuff the bag in, then tighten the heavy-duty straps
- LAST SLEEPING BAG YOU’LL EVER WANT: Perfect for car camping and hunters; You’ll be warm and comfortable no matter where or when you camp; Durable outer bag has a sturdy taffeta shell and double-layer construction; You’ll never want another sleeping bag
- SLEEP WARM: Fluff your sleeping bag and use a camp pad to sleep warmer; Hang loops for long-term storage to maintain maximum loft
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING product support team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
What if you only needed one sleeping bag for every season? A sleeping bag that was rated from +60°F down to -10°F depending on how you arranged it. The Polara 3-in-1 has five one-person configurations and two double-wide. Simply add or remove layers to obtain your desired temperature rating. The no-snag zippers make changing out layers easy. Outer bag features include: Thermal enhancing, double-layer construction with offset stitching that works with the adjustable shoulder draft tubes and full-length zipper draft tubes to eliminate cold spots. The inner bag is made of PolarLite fleece that is anti-pilling and extra soft for maximum comfort. Use this bag in any of the following arrangements for your desired temperature rating: *Sleep in the inner bag for +60°F/+16°C *Sleep in the outer bag for +30°F/-1°C *Sleep on top of the inner bag for one layer above and three below for +20°F/-7°C *Sleep inside both bags for two layers above and two below for 0°F/-18°C *Use a sleeping pad and sleep under the inner bag for three layers above and one below for -10°F/-23°C For double-wide arrangements, unzip the bags separate of each other and open them fully. Zip the inner bag to the outer bag in a double-wide configuration: *Couples can sleep under the inner bag for +50°F/+10°C *or the outer bag for +45°F/+7°C Like all TETON Sports sleeping bags. Zipper baffle on both inner and outer bag to reduce heat loss, Shoulder baffle with drawstring and barrel-lock on inner bag.