- (30 Pack) Hand Warmer - (Size: 3.5 inch x 4 inch, Duration: 12 Hours, Max Temperature: 163 F). Hand Warmers Disposable
- ACTIVATION - Shake and Massage gently to activate the warmer or when the temperature goes down during usage(Warmer heats up within 10 minutes) - AFTER ACTIVATION, PLACE THE WARMER IN POCKET OR GLOVES FOR BEST RESULT. DON'T PLACE IT IN OPEN AIR
- PURPOSE - (Indoor)Office, school, home, church, & all indoor activities and (Outdoor)Camping, hiking, fishing, skiing, concerts, amusement park, & all outdoor activities. Premium Hand Warmers
- EASY TO USE - Air-activated, ready to use, disposable, odorless, safe, & natural. NO harm to environment. NO electromagnetic waves. Each one is individually packed.(30 Packs). FOR BEST RESULT, PLACE THE WARMER IN POCKET OR GLOVES.
- PRECAUTIONS - Please read precautions & directions carefully. Low-Temperature Burn. Do not use directly on the skin or while sleeping. Do not heat in the microwave. People with allergies, sensitive skin, diabetes, nerve damage, paralysis, or circulatory problem should consult physician before use. Extra precaution for children, elderly, or physically handicapped.
ThermaHands hand warmer is air-activated heat pack that is convenient, safe, and warm during cold weather for everyone both indoor (office, school, and home) and outdoor (camping, hiking, fishing, skiing, concerts, and all outdoor activities).
Open the outer package when ready to use.
Shake gently to activate the warmer or when the temperature goes down during usage.
For best result, place the warmer in pocket or gloves.
What is Low-Temperature Burn?
Low-temperature burn is a condition with symptoms like red spots and blisters caused by a long-term contact with a heating element higher than the body temperature. Please, follow precautions to avoid low-temperature burn.
Do not use directly on the skin.
Do not use while sleeping.
Do not use with other heating devices or heat the warmer in the microwave.
Do not use on infants, frostbites, or desensitized skin.
Do not use in an oxygen enriched environment.
Remove the warmer immediately if it feels too hot or uncomfortable.
Extra precaution is required when used on children, elderly, and physically handicapped or disabled.
People with sensitive skin, diabetes, nerve damage, paralysis, or circulatory problem should consult physician before use.
For external use only. Do not tear or puncture the warmer to allow contents to be in direct contact with eyes or mouth. Rinse with water and consult physician if accidentally consumed or came in contact with eyes.
Avoid direct sunlight and keep in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Iron powder, activated carbon, salts, super absorbent polymer, vermiculite.
Dispose in regular trash. Ingredients won’t harm the environment.