- STRATEGY GAME: Ticket to Ride Germany is a fast-paced standalone strategic board game that takes you across a new, beautifully illustrated board of Germany at the close of the 19th century.
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: Ticket to Ride Germany introduces Passengers, offering bonus points at the end of the game to players who claim the most of a specific color. Countries around Germany offer unique locations; however, they don’t count towards continuing routes, so plan your continuous routes carefully!
- MULTIPLE WAYS OF SCORING POINTS: Earn points by connecting routes between iconic, German cities and the surrounding countries. Ensure you complete the most Destination Tickets to be the player to collect the coveted Globetrotter Bonus Card for additional points at the end of the game!
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Discover ticket to ride: Germany, a new stand-alone board game in the ticket to ride series. As in other ticket to ride games, players will build their own rail network, this time across a new, beautifully illustrated board of Germany at the close of the 19th century. Using the route network previously seen in the Marlin edition, ticket to ride: Germany introduces a new and exclusive passengers rule. Additionally, the game includes short and long destination tickets to choose from, making ticket to ride: Germany a simple and elegant variant to the original game, with new challenges which will please newcomers and veterans alike.