- HIGH QUALITY TAKEDOWN RECURVE BOW: The bow handle is made of aluminum alloy, high strength material; and the ergonomic design concept is an essential choice for the archery training competition. Powerful bow limbs, made of fiberglass.
- AVAILABLE FOR RIGHT HAND. This right handed bow riser will be held in your left hand, the string pulled with the right hand and determine the arrow with your right eye for a perfect aim. Left handed bows are held riser in the right hand and pulled with the left hand. Perfect for outdoor competition hunting traning shooting target practice sport games.
- EASILY ASSEMBLE AND DISASSEMBLE: This archery long bow is very easy to put together and take down. When assembled very small, when collapsed can fits in a backpack or hiking pack. Please keep in mind that using the bow stringer tool is the most safe way to properly assemble and disassemble the bow.
- BOW AND ARROW KIT INCLUDES: 1 x Riser(with arrow rest), 2 x Bow limbs, 1 x Bow sight, 1 x Arrow rest, 2 x Bow string, 1 x Arm guard, 1 x Finger guard, 1 x Arrows quiver, 12 x Mixed carbon arrows.
- PERFECT ARCHERY SET: This bow and arrows kit is a great gift choice for adult beginners. You can get all the archery in this order. After receiving the parcel you can go to the archery immediately! No need to spend time and money buy other accessories.
This archery recurve bow is sturdy and well crafed.
The grip is ergonomically designed and feels comfortable on the hand.
Easily assemble and disassemble.
The speed of the bow is excellent, arrows fly absolutely blazingly as fast as compound bow.
- Color: Black, red, silver
- Draw weight: 30lb, 40lb
- Bow length: 51''
- Bow riser length: 20"
- Bow riser material: Aluminum alloy
- Bow limbs material: Strong fiberglass
- Bow string: 14 Strands
- Hand orientation: Right handed
- Arrows matrerial: Mixed carbon
- Arrow length: 31inch
- 1x Takedown recurve bow
- 1x Arm guard
- 1x Finger guard
- 1x Arrow rest
- 1x Bow sight
- 1x Bow string(spare )
- 1x Tubes arrow quiver
- 12x Arrows
- This is not a toy, please do not shoot at people.
- Please do not against concrete wall or any hard substance, like wood rock or brick. This may hurt yourself or damage the arrows.
- Do not exceed the draw weight, or it will damage the limbs.
- Do not attach the arrow to the bow for a long time, or it will reduce the draw weight.
- There might be slight measure difference due to manual measurement error.
- If the feather have a little bent, you can straighten them by using an air dryer or soaked in hot water ( put the vane into 80 -90 Degrees Celsius hot water for a few minutes), it can be recover the original shape.