- For deburring, edge-rounding, and surface finishing of sealing and mating faces
- For use on CNC/milling machines, robotic centers, and other automated equipments
- Longer trim length provides increased aggression, greater conformability, and longer product life
- Silicon carbide fill brushes are great for non-ferrous surfaces like aluminum and brass
- Brush dia 6 in, trim length 1-1/2 in, wire dia .04 in, 80 grit, made in USA
Weiler Nylox Disc Brush, Crimped Composite Back Round Straight, 6 in Brush Dia, 7/8 in Center Hole, 0.04 in Filament/Wire Diameter, Silicon Carbide Fill, 1-1/2 in Trim Length, 2000 rpm Maximum, Medium Grade, 80 Grit. Manufactured using a tufted filament configuration. At Weiler, we passionately embrace change to improve our products and our processes to move the company and our customers forward. By bringing new ideas and creative problem solving together in an open, collaborative environment, we will improve our customers’ productivity and create profitable growth. Weiler Abrasives is eager to create a collaborative partnership to overcome your toughest cleaning, grinding, cutting, de-burring and finishing challenges. Weiler manufactures precision brushes, abrasives, and maintenance products. The company was founded in 1898 in Germany, is headquartered in Cresco, PA, and is International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 certified.