- Bundle of 3 individual overgrips ideal for frequent tennis players
- Polyurethane construction with super-thin, high-stretch felt surface
- Tapered starting end fore easy application; top choice of touring pros
- Overgrips come in silver, orange, pink, green, teal, rose, or yellow
- Each overgrip measures 43.3 x 0.02 x 0.98 inches (W x H x D)
High all-around performance Pro Overgrip. Super thin high-stretch microfiber felt for optimal feel. Type: Overgrip. Surface: Smooth. Thickness: 0.6mm. Length: 1100mm. Width: 25mm. Material: Microfiber felt Polyurethane. Misc: Fits All Racquets. 1100mm x 25mm x 0.6mm.
Preferred by tennis superstar Roger Federer, the Wilson Pro overgrip offers a terrific feel when applied to any racquet. The overgrip is made of super-thin, high-stretch felt, with a tapered starting end for easy application. In addition, the grip is available in a variety of colors, including white, orange, pink, yellow, green rose red, and silver, making it easy to accessorize. The overgrip comes in a roll that measures 0.6 mm thick, 25 mm wide, and 1,100 mm long.
At the heart of sports history for almost a century, Wilson has been influential and intimately involved in shaping the games of tennis, golf, baseball, and American football. As the originator of breakthrough technologies, Wilson has produced legendary classics and earned world-wide legitimacy in each sport it participates in. The world's leading manufacturer of ball sports equipment, Wilson's core sports include tennis, baseball, American football, golf, basketball, softball, badminton, and squash. A division of Helsinki-based Amer Sports, Wilson is headquartered in Chicago.