- Get to drinking faster with the Chug Cap. It just takes a quick half-twist of the TripleHaul Handle to open and then you’re good to go, making it easy to steal a sip without slowing down
- This Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip
- 18/8 stainless steel construction stands up to even the toughest of conditions
- DuraCoat Color that is built to last - no fading, peeling, or cracking here
- The Chug Cap is not intended for use with hot beverages. Bottle Dimensions: 3 ¾ inches in diameter and 10 ¾ in high
Rambler 36 Bottle
YETI Coolers were designed for all sorts of great outdoor adventures, and there’s even a YETI for all the times in between. The YETI Rambler Series is perfect for the ride to the deer lease, time spent at the cleaning table, or just sitting around the campfire trying to one-up each other’s stories. With double-wall vacuum insulation, these over-engineered drink holders keep your favorite beverage as cold — or hot — as science allows. They’re breakthroughs on another front, too — they’re the first YETIs you can fit in the palm of your hand.
18/8 Stainless Steel Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
TripleHaul Cap Three finger grip for easy carrying and 100% leakproof.
No Sweat Design Keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit.
Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
The Rambler family is now sporting DuraCoat Color, the durable new look available for your Tumbler, Colster, or Bottle. YETI DuraCoat Color is available in four different shades: Seafoam, Tahoe Blue, Black, and Olive Green. It's designed to go on strong, and we think it's pretty good looking to boot, making it perfect for our stainless steel drinking vessels. It won't fade, peel, or crack through extended field use, and our DuraCoat Color provides additional grip to the Rambler's exterior. So whether you have your sights set on a Seafoam 20 oz. Tumbler or a Tahoe Blue Colster, our DuraCoat Color will hold up through the life of your warranty.