- THIS IS AN EXPANSION TO THE ZOMBICIDE GREEN HORDE BOARD GAME. Friends And Foes is an expansion for the Zombicide Fantasy board game range (Black Plague / Green Horde). A Zombicide: Black Plague or Zombicide: Green Horde core game is needed to enjoy this expansion.
- THRILLING ZOMBIE GAME: The zombie plague has mutated, creating Tainted Zombies covered in spiky growths and filled with acidic blood that will damage everyone nearby when they're killed. It’s enough to make a survivor go insane. Thankfully, there are faithful companions ready to help beat back the horde.
- COOPERATIVE ADVENTURE: This set introduces four new survivors with their ID cards and new equpment. Tagging along are six new Familiars, animal companions that are ready to fight the undead hordes. The box also includes 10 new Quests staging a raid deep in Orc territory, looking for necromancer secrets.
- NEW ANIMAL FAMILIARS: Survivors now have furry friends with claws and fangs: animal familiars! Each type has its own abilities, from raw fighting abilities to sharing a bird’s-eye view of the area. The box contains 2 copies of each the 3 types (dog, flying cat and wolf), allowing a full team of 6 Survivors to start the game with a Companion.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun zombie board game for adults and family is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Average game time is approximately one hour.
It's impossible to predict how the Zombie plague will affect someone when they're infected. It quickly mutates, forming all manner of undead monstrosities. One such mutation is the tainted variety. Covered in nasty spiked growths and with acidic blood, they flail around upon being struck, doing damage to everything nearby. It's enough to make a survivor go insane. Thankfully, there's faithful companions that are ready to not only soothe the nerves but also add their claws and fangs to beating back the horde. The green horde: friends and foes expansion brings a lot of new material to games of zombicide. It contains four new survivors, plus their ID cards and new equipment. Tagging along are six new familiars, who can be acquired throughout the game. Their help will be needed to take on the new tainted walkers and the hulking tainted Abomination. There's also a new scenario adventure pack that utilize five new double-sided terrain tiles. **This is an expansion. The zombicide: green horde core game is required to play.